Creating is my favorite thing to do and I feel so lucky that I’ve been able to pursue a career doing just that! From creating social media images or infographics to writing PDFs to send out for lead nurturing, it’s my passion. I especially love seeing it in action, helping the companies I’ve worked for achieve their goals.
Links to Writing Samples:
- For access to my a complete list of my Business2Community published pieces, please click the link. Topics are heavily focused on advanced email and marketing techniques and ideas.
- In late of 2016 I began writing for The Austinot and in 2017, I became a regular contributor. Click that link to check out my articles.
- How to Optimize Leads and Increase Upsells Curata
- 6 Steps to Building a Successful Facebook Group Blogging Bistro
- 3 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Pay for Traffic Get Entrepreneurial
- 6 SMS Marketing Best Practices for 2017 Mondovo
- Do Traffic Numbers Really Matter? SEO Hacker
- Build a Community Around Your Business with Facebook Groups Digital Information World
- 3 Marketing Techniques From the 1900s That Still Work Today UCraft
Contributing Writer for Doorsteps:
For Big World, Small Girl:
For XTech Staffing:
Part-Time Graphic Design Artist
Program(s) used: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Dropship Lifestyle PDF
Program(s) used: Adobe InDesign
Infographics Created for XTech Staffing
Program(s) used: Adobe Illustrator