Writing is my favorite thing to do and I feel so lucky that I’ve been able to pursue a career doing just that. I especially love seeing my content in action, helping the companies I’ve worked for achieve their goals.
Selection of Published Writing
- Drop Ship Secrets by Anton Kraly
- Led the content team in creating the first ever physical book by Drop Ship Lifestyle founder, Anton Kraly.
- Blogging Bistro: 6 Steps to Building a Successful Facebook Group
- Business2Community: Everything You Thought About Social Media ROI Is Wrong
- Business2Community: 7 Social Media Marketing Tactics That Work
- Digital Information World: Build a Community Around Your Business with Facebook Groups
- UCraft: 3 Marketing Techniques From the 1900s That Still Work Today
- Performance Marketer: Opt-In Offers That Will Have Your Visitors Handing Over Their Emails
- Curata: How to Optimize Leads and Increase Upsells
- Drop Ship Lifestyle: What is Branding? A Beginner’s Brand Building Guide for Online Businesses
- Mondovo: 6 SMS Marketing Best Practices for 2017
- SEO Hacker: Do Traffic Numbers Really Matter?
- Drop Ship Lifestyle: The 20 Best Shopify Apps You Need for Your eCommerce Store
- Drop Ship Lifestyle: Copy Our Top 5 Email Campaigns For eCommerce
- Performance Marketer: Email Unsubscribers and Why They’re Your Blessing in Disguise
- Get Entrepreneurial: 3 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Pay for Traffic
- The Austinot: Available to Austinites Only, Dandy Rosé Is Made With All Texas Grapes
- The Austinot: A Day in the Life of a Professional Dog Photographer in Austin
- The Austinot: 7 Austin Spots That Make Outsiders Jealous
- The Austinot: Texas Sake Company Puts American Spin on Traditional Japanese Drink
- Doorsteps: Austin’s Best Neighborhoods for Craft Beer Lovers
- Doorsteps: 6 Reasons to Love Austin’s Greenbelt